Minecraft : Gearing up Minecraft : Gearing up

Ummm....

Well, my opinion...

Music: kinda of outrageous and cheesy, I didn't think it fit at all
Art: could definitely use some work. Looks like it was drawn by a 10-year-old
Story: what the heck is going on? XD

Personally, I think it seems like you have an idea, but you just did a sub-par job at executing it, not to sound snobby or anything :P
Better luck next time. :D

Dead Sprint Dead Sprint

Alright

But could definitely use some work. Aesthetically the game is very bland. There are no sound effects, the music is rather boring (but not annoying, fortunately), and the visuals are quite bland. The gameplay itself is pretty solid, but it's also nothing new.

A also suggest that the beginnings of some levels gives you a bit more time to get ready, because there are multiple times that I'd die and then not be ready when it restarted because it does it instantly. And some of the levels are just unreasonably hard, hard enough that I became bored with it.

It's alright though. Nothing buggy and it kept me playing for a little while.

Don't Play this Game Don't Play this Game

Very bleh

Found the music kind of annoying, the graphics are very medicore, there's no visual pizaz to it, which is what you'd need to make it more playable. The level mode is nothing special. It's not just the gameplay that stinks, but I personally think everything is kind of stinky, except that it doesn't seem to have any bugs, but the coding for this must be so simple that it's not possible to have any bugs :P

Honestly, I see this more as a "I'LL MAKE A QUICK GAME AND PUT ADS AT THE FRONT TO MAKE MONEY" game than anything else.

smeffles responds:

This is more of a "THIS IS MY FIRST GAME" game more than anything else. Do you honestly expect me to earn profit from the limited views I'm certain this game will recieve?

That being said, I completely understand your distate for the game, as I don' t find it amazing myself. I could have expanded on it but I chose to focus on a more complex game rather than spending my time on a game with such a simple concept that will undoubtedly never succeed in the gaming market no matter the effort put into it. If you are questioning why I put this on a gaming website if I have negative views on it myself, I was testing what it was like to post games on multiple flash portals and the profit (per thousand views) you can expect from that. I hope you understand.

Aztek Blocks Aztek Blocks

Neat

Nothing all that amazing, and I didn't find the urge to keep playing for much longer then the first 2 levels, but it wasn't horrible. Kind of a recycled idea though, but done in a polished way, even if the voices were kind of cheesy.

U Reek Uh U Reek Uh

Interesting

The sound is really well put together, but that chord progressing gets quite repetitive after a while. Needs more melody too. I feel like the song is ONLY the chord progressions.

Lullaby De Amor Lullaby De Amor

Great

Could be nicer with better mastering, and the flow is a bit broken up by some parts, but otherwise a neat song :3

EPSSounds- Meditation Pads EPSSounds- Meditation Pads

Very nice

It needs a bit more mixing up though, with more chord changes and stuff, and some messing with the swell possible... it becomes somewhat stale to me a little over halfway through because it doesn't change all that much. It's a lot like it just repeats

EPSSounds responds:

yea, my friend just wanted me to make him a quick meditation track. So i decided to post it for the heck of it xD

thx for the intel though, i'll use it for my other songs as well :)